Contact information displayed on our website is personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, and may not be incorporated into any filing system for any purpose.
- The website www.lapalala.com is owned and managed by the Lapalala Wilderness Foundation NPC
- We are the owner or rightful licensee of all intellectual property rights of materials used in this website – including but not limited to, concepts, know-how, data processing techniques, copyrights, patents, designs including the website look and feel, lay out, text and images, inventions, trademarks, tables and compilations of data, unless otherwise indicated.
Limitation of liability
- We provide our website to you on an “as-is” and on an “as-available” basis. We make no claim, guarantee or warranty regarding the quality, reliability, suitability, or availability of our website or any of our services through the use of our website, or that the use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You agree that it is within your sole discretion to use our website and that the entire risk arising out of this use remains solely with you, and that you will indemnify us against any claim, demand, damage, costs, loss or liability related to your use of our website.
- Lapalala Wilderness, its directors and its employees shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages of any kind arising from the access or usage of our website or the purchase of any of our or any third-party products or services via our website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction